![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, my facts come straight from ED's mouth and are the lack of dedicated server files that ED stated they were working on almost 2 years ago, but haven't delivered yet. It appears it's SimHq's facts as well.
My name is the same on every forum. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Glass of wine for me Dutch
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh, and I wouldn't spend one dime on DCS, it looks like something that could be done with mods in Il2 1946. vids on youtube don't impress me, and I've really tried to look at it with intent to buy but just couldn't, maybe I don't care for jets and missles, maybe DCS sounds too much like DLC!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|