![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Do I interpret right, that there are no news for sukhoi forum, so that this is also referring to us simehow?
No news for the patch? Or is it up to luthier to write some words today? I see no beta for this long weekend and even no friday update with information about the sequel. Hopefully, this would not happen and that it will get another friday in the history of clod, which will last without information and good news about progresses. Still will press f5 today, but it gets harder and harder. @BlackSix: Try to get something! The "dogs" here in the forum are starting to get crazy and chasing their own tails!!! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
This Saturday is a work-day in Russia and therefore Friday update can be rebranded as Saturday update. It is obvious they are pushing hard to have this patch out this week. If they'd lost hope they would tell us today imo. Mods, could you please ban trolls to keep this forum and this thread a friendly place for developers to welcome them to give us more frequent updates here. Majority should not suffer because of 3-5 usual trolls. Last edited by Ataros; 04-27-2012 at 08:33 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well BlackSix posted another message after that:
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthrea...76#post1831476 Quote:
I do not know. Like you, I'm waiting for information from Ilija because I don't work on the patch, just the sequel. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thread clean up. In future please keep this thread on topic please.
Last edited by JG52Uther; 04-27-2012 at 04:19 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|