![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
COD is currently beautifull. Hoping (and sure) that it will become awesome!
Last edited by RazzyMan; 04-06-2012 at 10:07 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree. Don't get what I said the wrong way. In my opinion it will keep improving. The difference is it is so much more complexed than IL-2 1946 it takes much longer to add any thing to it so I think it will just take time that's all.
Last edited by Richie; 04-07-2012 at 07:35 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
only if you get it on sale and plan on getting a super computer,,
IMHO
__________________
ASUS P8Z68 V Pro Gen3 Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ G.Skill F3-17000CL9-8GBXM EVGA Nvidia GTX 680 Video Graphics ard WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB Cooler Master HAF 922 Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W 46" Samsung LCD HDTV Win8 x64 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|