Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Kupsised Kupsised is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 181
Default

I'm still going to get Liberation, but thanks to all for pointing out i44. I knew it existed but have been holding out from giving it a go since I don't have any experience with ARMA and mods. I've finally bitten the bullet now though, let's see how it goes.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Raggz's Avatar
Raggz Raggz is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 350
Default

Well, Liberation will probably be better in a lot of ways since they have access to engine tools modders never will get.

I pre-ordered Liberation months ago and i always welcome any WWII game
__________________

I7-3930K CPU w/ Corsair H60 liquid cooling.
16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.
Asus P9X79 Deluxe Motherboard.
Asus GTX680 2Gb SLI
Auzentech Home theater 3D Soundcard.
Corsair HX850 Modular PSU.
Win 7 x64 Ultimate
TM Warthog HOTAS.
TM Cougar MFD's.
Saitek Flight Pro pedals.
TrackIr 5.
Samsung Syncmaster 2770FH LCD.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.