![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I tend to agree. It's an arcadish, useless feature. Most of the pilots will spend five minutes on it and then go back to flying, maybe on RoF or WoP. Bah!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not sure about that, Vulchers shot down can be very addictive
Also it makes the target bombing very tough, the true balance to level bombing |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is what I humbly think of the alleged uber and easy to use flak. The reason that it is easy for you fighter pilots (I primarily fly pinpoint strike, Jabo, or bombers, not many dedicated fighter flights) is because you guys have mastered the art of leading in the sky but the typical anti aircraft gunner isn't since they don't reactive much training. I think it was during the battle of midway that a Japanese fighter ace took control of a flak gun (he was grumbling on how poor the real crews were) and was successful in shooting down targets but I don't remember where I read that. I really hope we can use the legendary 88mm but it would be a little difficult.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Manning range finder for a battery might be interesting.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah I read that too about the pilot kicking a gunner out of an AAA in Saburo Sakai - Samurai
__________________
![]() Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL. CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10. INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some spotty albino kid sitting on a bofors gun and blowing the crap out of every friendly aircraft that spawns is something you will have to get used to. Then you'll be wishing you had your vulchers back.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
albino????
__________________
Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Who knows?
Wonder what the symbols in the top left of the vid screen are all about? |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
its okay...give us a manned Flak, let us walk on the ground, after we are shot down and landed with chute on ground.
so we can kill the flak gunners with our Luger :p Last edited by Heinz Laube; 02-11-2012 at 01:52 PM. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
The right one shows direction and angle of the flak. What the other 2 in the middle mean, I have no clue... maybe distance?? |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|