![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I got a few hours in aerobatic in ZLin 526F but i love Yak 50 - it is brilant plane bulit in WW2 spirit. I would like to fly such plane some day |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
if all simmers could go through this experience they would understand the importance of saving energy and above all how tiring it can be to fly aerobatics/dogfights.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beat me to it....
__________________
Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
fantastic! really thrilling and i'm not easily thrilled
but wait... these guys are cheating!!! way to easy to spot the aircraft.., |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love the photo! Power dives in real life must be bloody frightening, in the game you don't think twice about it, but from this photo I'm thinking I'd pull out of a dive a lot sooner.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
..... Su-26......
__________________
Furbs, Tree and Falstaff...The COD killers...
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|