![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for posting that ElAurens. I can't believe how good the new one looks in comparison.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Yeah, BoM still tops it
__________________
![]() Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL. CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10. INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can you believe some people are trying to stop this happening.....
__________________
Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
for some reason the new model looks a little bit palstic and not that much of metal... should be a question of lighning... |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks and happy new year to the team as well! Appreciate all the work that was done this year to make the sim flyable. It ended up being quite nice and I look forward to buying your future work too.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you BlackSix, and Luthier and team! Your hard work is appreciated!
I hope you guys have a great new year too!! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks like I just found my new pc wallpaper!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
That IL 2 Sturmovik looked amazing, very good job
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
hope we can see this pic taken in il2 Battle For Moscow very soon
__________________
Core2Quad 9400 2.66Ghz 45nm - 4x2gb ddr2 800 Kingston = 8GBRAM - XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition 1Gb DDR5 765Mhz/1440steam/ 4.5Gbps- 1/2 Terabyte Wn D 32mb - Mother Assus P5QLE - P&C Silencer 750W - Sentey RJA246 LCD 4 coolers - DVD/RW 20x LG - LCD Samsung P2350n 23" - Edifier C2 2.1+1 waiting for: Il-2: Armée de l’Air; Continuation War; Battle for Moscow; Stalingrad; El Alamein; Sicily; The West Air Campaign; Berlin ZakKandrachoff
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
BlackSix, you read my mind. My 1st reaction was, nice plane, but who cares. Then I started grinning. The 1st time I strapped on a Sturm I felt like a flying bulldog. I didn't care if anything was nipping at my heals; I just wanted to clamp my jaw onto something in front of me and watch it disintegrate.
Thanks for all. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|