![]() |
|
|||||||
| CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
btw, what server are you flying in?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I tested today and found some strange behavior after the players were moved into the mission aircraft, e.g.:
- Host: Prop pitch and Radiator didn't work until I activated the autopilot for a second - Client: Autopilot was enabled initialy, if deactivated the engine couldn't be started (oil and water temp. was at 0°C, not ambient temp) Can anyone confirm this? Or even better has someone an idea to solve this? @Tigertooo: Not much public online flying in the last weeks. The launcher crash is really annoying ... hopefully after the next patch I'll be at ATAG or III/JG27 more frequently. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
thnx Banks
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I compared my code with that of Navyr and I assume the reason for the mentioned problems is that I call the Player.Place() method in the OnActorCreated method, which could be to early.
I will delay it by some seconds to see if it helps. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I remember there was a bug in naryv's script. Either a player could not take control if joined in progress, or AI did not take control is player ALT-F2 from the aircraft or a player could not take control after re-enter the aircraft again after ALT-F2. The bug depended on whether autopilot or plane switching was enabled in difficulty settings. Sorry, do not remember more precisely. I think naryv said that autopilot must be disabled on the server to fix it.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
IIRC
You needed Auto enable with that script. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|