![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Pitti,
My extra time was short lived. I get around the same time as you. The biggest suggestion I can make is to re-start the game after every sortie. That has, at the very least, allowed me to not have a lock-up 19 out of 20 times - aka enjoy the sortie I know it's a pain, but it's much more frustrating to always be crashing the 2nd you get on someone's six! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hmmm....
the difference between the "first time" after new install and the "next time" is probably the cache. Perhaps cleaning up the cache (I do not know where that nice explanation on how to do it is...) may solve some problems???? (except the memory leak one, of course). I can not say about it myself because I always do so (I have CoD on a RAMDRIVE file (with clean cache), every time I start my PC I load the RAMDRIVE file into the RAM so practicaly my cache is clean every time I start). ~S~ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I cleaned the cache many times before but it didn't helped a lot. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|