![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The movie concept looks good but the CGI looks like a game.
Someone mentioned European Air War. That's not too far from the truth. Tom and Jerry would look right at home in this movie. Hopefully they will add a bit more realism to these sequences.
__________________
STRIKE HOLD!!! Nulla Vestigia Retrorsum |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Skoshi Tiger,link please?
I think it looks very promising,and a good story makes up for it's CGI shortcomings(which look very good actually,you fools!) |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Aloha!
I saw the movie yesterday and it *****me up for the time i spended to watch! You can watch throeghout the Cod-Video threads and got within nicer vids! The scenes between the battles are like stolen from a daily soap, the "sherminanator" sucks in this movie and there are nicer battlescenes in Star Wars! (funny is, they are more convincing than the scenes from fortress!!!!) Don`t waste your time! Salut Rince! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah I watched it yesterday too. Well just the battle parts , from the amount of skipping I did it looked like a pretty average movie.
Actually it is. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not the best movie, but I wasn't expecting too much. It probably would have been better as a tv series.
The funny thing was the varied quality of the CGI. In parts it was really good. What I think happened is that after filming they realized that they weren't going to make too much money at the box office and pulled the plug on the final rendering of the CGI. This left many of the scenes looking like they came out of a computer game. Cheers! Last edited by Skoshi Tiger; 11-07-2011 at 05:03 AM. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just skimmed it for now. The combat looked good. No Luftwaffe guys as usual..will there ever be? I think my dream movie starts out with a JG 27 pilot taking a hangover dump in the out house so people will see robots don't fly those 109s
Last edited by Richie; 11-07-2011 at 03:22 AM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|