Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Ali Fish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Forename Alasdair (Ali)
Surname Fisher (Fish)

And i used to go to High school with a special needs guy that wasnt getting any special help. hence being at my school. he actually made this name up 21 years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2011, 11:51 AM
ATAG_Dutch ATAG_Dutch is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,793
Default

Boring really, my family name is Holland. I was called 'Dutch' all through school.
The 851 is for a Ducati I'd still like to get my mitts on.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2011, 12:02 PM
badfinger badfinger is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 322
Default

We had a dog our kids named Binky. In registering him with the American Kennel Club, there were already 8 other Binky's, so the AKC registered him as Binky9. He's gone, now, but not forgotten.
__________________
Win10 64 bit
1T Hard Drive
ASUS P67 motherboard
Intel i7 3.4ghz Processor
GTX 780 Graphics Card OC
24GB Ram
Track IR5
50" LG HDMI LED 1920x1080 60hrz
MS FFB2 Stick
CH Pedals
Saitek Throttle/Prop/Mixture and Trim wheel
Thrustmaster MFDs

League City, TX
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Vengeanze Vengeanze is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 837
Default

I'm such a bad pilot I'm always looking for vengeance but that nick was taken.
I wanted Ace of Aces first but that was taken too.

Had the name Luthier and sold it to Iliya for an IL-2 mug.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2011, 05:29 PM
FlyingShark's Avatar
FlyingShark FlyingShark is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Default

My nickname is the title of an old arcade game with biplanes I used to spend a fortune to in the arcade halls as a kid.

~S~
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2011, 05:44 PM
MadBlaster MadBlaster is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 666
Default

Before IL-2 there was Halo. I had always liked being the masterchief with my blaster in that game. I also noticed that the default profile for IL-2 was John "Mad" Doe. Then it happened. A halo shown over my head and I had an epiphany. Thou shalt call thyself “MadBlaster"! So, I bought myself a supersuit just like the masterchief and the IL-2 adventure began. Exploding zeros with my corsair.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2011, 05:03 AM
SIDWULF SIDWULF is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Sid is my favorite name
Focke Wulf 190 is my favorite aircraft

SIDWULF is my official name.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.