![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you have to use annonymity to say stuff you can't get away with as yourself then that in itself is very revealling.
you don't force people to read your stuff, but you do clog up the forum with irrelevant crap that keeps knocking other more interesting stuff down the list. I can't predict 'what' you are going to post but I can predict you 'will' post something and that it will be another attempt at pseudo intellectuallism or other mumbo jumbo. I am not a bully, I have said nothing offensive or used proffanity, I am expressing my own oppinion....not the oppinion of some weird alter-ego.
__________________
Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sure that your signature style will stick out...
btw, yes, stick to Ubizoo, that's the right place man. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Personally, I think Raaaid's threads are a lot more interesting than much of the kindergarten whining and endless repetitious insults we see elsewhere. Yes Raaaid is nuts, and usually he makes no sense whatsoever, but sometimes you have to think about it to work out why. Once in a while he'll actually say something profound (usually by accident), though you may need to be familiar with RaaaidSpeak to spot it.
More to the point though, if you don't like Raaaid's threads, you don't have to read them, but other threads about potentially interesting topics more often than not end up with the same few individuals engaging in infantile mud-slinging - and this does much more to stifle rational debate than anything Raaaid does. I'll not name names, but if it was down to me to clean this place up, Raaaid would be the least of my priorities when it came to handing out bans.
__________________
MoBo: Asus Sabertooth X58. CPU: Intel i7 950 Quad Core 3.06Ghz overclocked to 3.80Ghz. RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3 (1600).
GPU: XFX 6970 2GB. PSU: 1000W Corsair. SSD: 128 GB. HDD:1 TB SATA 2. OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. Case: Antec Three Hundred. Monitor: 24" Samsung. Head tracking: TrackIR 5. Sore neck: See previous. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Everyone is entitled to their oppinion
__________________
Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
i wonder if i should make a poll or weather i should stay or leave
no not again i know thwe result so wont be lead by the heat of the moment ill stay in the heat of the moment i deleted my sig could plz someone fit this to 64*64 i dont know how:
__________________
3gb ram ASUS Radeon EAH4650 DI - 1 GB GDDR2 I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
..I thought you said you were gonna leave?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah people say things when they get mad
i learnt around 10 not to lead your life by things you say when youre pieced you cant call me a lier i really meant it, soft will , sure, thats why i cant quit smoking edit: hey but if you wont make a poll of weather i should leave ive done it 3 times and 85 people prefers me in why should i take into account a minority ive been thinking why i have kept for 10 years exposing myself to a ridiculiztion even a naughty 5 year old could do of me well the things i think have not been consider bfore its kind of a shame they get lost whats the size of a basic 30 word thought 30 elevated to one million english words wow, though if you reduce the thoughts that contain money or idtiot it has to decrease quite much
__________________
3gb ram ASUS Radeon EAH4650 DI - 1 GB GDDR2 I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL Last edited by raaaid; 10-24-2011 at 04:13 PM. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you Sternjaeger, for providing a perfect example of the sort of infantile behaviour I was talking about. No reasoned debate, just insults. As far as I'm concerned, your opinion on the matter is worthless.
__________________
MoBo: Asus Sabertooth X58. CPU: Intel i7 950 Quad Core 3.06Ghz overclocked to 3.80Ghz. RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3 (1600).
GPU: XFX 6970 2GB. PSU: 1000W Corsair. SSD: 128 GB. HDD:1 TB SATA 2. OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. Case: Antec Three Hundred. Monitor: 24" Samsung. Head tracking: TrackIR 5. Sore neck: See previous. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() I thought that Raaaid's threads where some sort of lalala-land where all is possible Joking aside,my idea was not meant to be offensive,it was just a suggestion |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|