![]() |
|
|||||||
| Pilot's Lounge Members meetup |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Out of sight...not out of mind.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its a bit ... odd ... to say the least. It wasn't a troll thread, it was actual information from an actual active dev from Maddox Games.
I suppose thats the thanks you get for saving people from refreshing like crazy in the hope of an update hey. Bring on the "herp derp where's the Friday patch - you promised!" threads I say... |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
there it is for you.... |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I guess he has "-= Questions 3D-models (land-based equipment, fleet, houses) addresses me =- " in his signature over there just for the lolz hey. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Edit: whoops double post
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|