![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Flown many hours....the sun effect as it currently mechanized is overly done IMO. Step outside and do a little visual search around the sun...I think you will find vision is impared within 10-20 degrees around the sun, vice your entire field of view being washed out! Only exception would be on EXTREMELY hazy days where vision may be impared more extensively. Tough to put exact numbers on it...but the way the sim is now does not accurately reflect reality. I hope the developers tone it down. As a matter of fact...the way it was pre-patch is much more realistic in my view.
Just my .02 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The beta patch blinding sun simulates exactly the performance of my lousy gray eyes in bright sunlight. It's the main reason why I don't pilot real aircraft. Needless to say I hope it reverts back to previous version in the next release patch.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|