![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Okay, here we go:
__________________
Win 7/64 Ult.; Phenom II X6 1100T; ASUS Crosshair IV; 16 GB DDR3/1600 Corsair; ASUS EAH6950/2GB; Logitech G940 & the usual suspects ![]() Last edited by robtek; 09-10-2011 at 07:11 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey!, what you on about? what about mine!?
Sweet 190 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah well, at least I was ready to flip some Tigers in my pic...
__________________
![]() Personally speaking, the P-40 could contend on an equal footing with all the types of Messerschmitts, almost to the end of 1943. ~Nikolay Gerasimovitch Golodnikov |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just missed this thread.
It's cool to put real faces on a list of names. I have only a few decent pics of myself. here I am with my girlfriend (and a jumping man in the back) in Budapest ![]() Cheers Rick Last edited by Rickusty; 09-24-2011 at 10:05 AM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|