![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Woot I thought MG 151/15 is 15mm and MG 151/20 was 20mm.
__________________
![]() Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL. CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10. INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its not working? I thought it was Boost issues not working correctly on the Spit 1 n 1a?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well for me its not, unless Im doing something wrong, but when i set the prop pitch on the Spit1 or 1a the only settings I have is either '0' or '100', whereas the Hurricane you can set the Prop pitch to whatever you require, I was flying the other night online and I left the spits for dead in the Hurri.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I thought this PP issue was put down to the Mk's and the 1 n 1a only have the 2 stage prop..could be wrong though |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well it could be the case, but surely the Hurricane shouldn't be faster than the Spitty, I imagine that the reviewer was flying a Mk11 spitty which flys on rails and completely outclasses the 109 E3, thats why online servers dont use it.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Lol... 25lb Spit anyone.. Oh the days and days of arguments about that AC |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why publish a review few days before a "massive" update?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
You are correct. It is basically the same gun but with a different bore.
The MG151/15 was used in the earlier version of the 109F, the 151/20 was installed from F-4 and forwards. The 109 E4 never had the MG151, as we have discussed in all kinds of threads, the difference between E3 and the E4 was the MG FF/M ammunition. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
A very fair review I thought.. more or less 'nail on the head'..
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|