![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello guys!,
Don't know if anyone even plays this game anymore! I have it for Xbox and would love to fly around with you guys! GAMERTAG: Trendkill555 add me! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Trendkill - There's a bunch of xbox players that get together just about every nite. Just go back to the beginning of this thread and add the xbox players you find to your friends list.
Usually if you have the game in and there's a lobby open, people will invite you if they are on your list. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cool man! Thanks for the welcome! I'll be on as much as I can!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome trendkill555 go ahead and add me GT Bobbysockser. I am EST and get on usually sun thru wed 11 - ???
__________________
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, im from Brazil
I have ps3. Id: BravoGremio add me to play. you guys play online? |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi everyone, probably somebody already saw me in flight sometimes, and me them. Allow me to introduce myself, I am PRINCE VALIANT, and I really enjoy this game, especially in simulator mode (the game is bornt for be that). If you want to play with me my ps3 ID is PRINCE_VALIANT81 add me, or contact me whenever you want.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Welcome friend! Last edited by vdomini; 07-11-2011 at 09:53 AM. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|