![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
ty |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Open the file named 'conf' using notepad, you will find it in:
MyDocuments- 1CSoftClub - IL-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover. check/change the value in the line highlighted red below to 0 (ZERO) and save. Thats all I had to do to get Fraps working again. [BOB] EpilepsyFilter=0 [window] DepthBits =24 StencilBits=8 DrawIfNotFocused=0 SaveAspect=0 Render=D3D10_0 width=1280 height=1024 ColourBits=32 FullScreen=1 ChangeScreenRes=0 Frequency=60 posLeft=0 posTop=0 Last edited by SEE; 06-25-2011 at 06:19 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i will try now t vmuch
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
No fraps for me either.
Last edited by Tree_UK; 06-26-2011 at 02:45 AM. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tree UK, have you changed the conf.ini flag for 'changescreenres' to 0 as I suggested above?
The default is 1, Fraps wouldn't work for me untill I changed it to 0. It works fine now! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|