Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2011, 09:02 PM
von Pilsner von Pilsner is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post
From this I make a conclusion that zoom is not available in stock game version because it is not possible or too time consuming to make cockpit clickable for every zoom level as the distance between cockpit levers and buttons would be different in every zoom level.
I just tested using mouse button 5 + mouse Y axis and the cockpit is clickable at any FOV/zoom level so the devs could just add a new binding to the game for smooth zoom.

Also I managed to bind "mouse button 5 + mouse Y axis" to the left POV on my Saitek x52 using Xpadder (the Saitek software wont let me bind a mouse button and mouse movement to one button ) so smooth FOV change is working pretty well for me now.



I wish I didn't have to run xpadder to make it work, but at least I got my smooth zoom back (and it works with TiR).
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-23-2011, 12:53 AM
Tiger27 Tiger27 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 319
Default

Currently if you hold mouse button 5 you can smoothly zoom in and out adjusting your field of view, I think it is under the Camera settings.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-23-2011, 10:28 AM
335th_GRAthos 335th_GRAthos is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,240
Default

I do not know if it may be useful but I think I read somewhere that HIDMacro latest version can combine mouse inputs in the keystroke combinations (for those with no Saitek SW).

http://www.hidmacros.eu/

~S~
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.