Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Porsche Porsche is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 35
Default

I was having the same issues as you. I was running Windows 7 however it was a 32 bit version. Thus I was not utilizing enough of my ram I had available. I updated to the 64 bit version that utilizes all of my ram and I have absolutely no issues anymore. I would look at these two things. Your Windows and the amount of ram you have. I hope this helps you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Vengeanze Vengeanze is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 837
Default

One can run this game with pretty crappy hardware but the beauty is when you can max most or everything. Anything less would be like banging Britney Spears wearing a blindfold (you, not her).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.