![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would like to specially thank Capt_Farrel and his excellent skins which have made this campaign 'come alive'.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have enjoyed making this campaign, hopefully Oleg and Ilya will open some more FMB functions very soon.
DFLion |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for doing this.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Big thanks for the hard work on campaiqn in this non-campaiqn enviroment.I mean how to make good campaiqn when there is no award system, or post reports of events,flight command room with noticeboard with your fellow airmen and so on.They could at least copy the old one from sturmovik 1946,although it was dry a bit too.
Looks like the developers forget its a game after all and it should have all the aspects.
__________________
Quadcore 6600 OC 3.0 Ghz Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6 RAM 4096 MB (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1024 MB) Sound Realtek ALC889A @ Intel 82801IB ICH9 Disc WDC SATA Device (150 GB, 10000 RPM)+ 2 more 7200 RPM backups Joystick MFF2 Monitor Syncmaster 215tw res.1680x1050 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks wery interesting! Thanks for Your work, I'll going to try it!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
...great that someone cares for a campagne in this sim, the thing they call campagne now is not worth the name.
But only 14 missions ? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pluto, I will gradually make some more missions. Because the FMB is not fully functional yet, the missions I make take a long time to test to make them acceptable. I am trying very hard, under the circumstances? Because there is no FMB 'how to operate' text, it is very much 'trial and error'?
DFLion PS I am learning 'more and more' all the time, as I construct each mission! |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|