Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-25-2011, 04:11 PM
Aviator Dan Aviator Dan is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7
Default Just Flight won't work for me

If I have done this right there should be a zip file attached that shows my puchase page to Just Flight. What button do I push to complete the order? All I see is "Cancel this order and logout". Confused Dan
Attached Files
File Type: zip Just Flight.zip (388.5 KB, 11 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-25-2011, 05:35 PM
l3uLLDoZeR l3uLLDoZeR is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 113
Default

I just ran through the process to see if t would work. Bottom right corner is the green box to complete order, but you have to check the little box above it that says " agree to terms".

Last edited by l3uLLDoZeR; 05-25-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-25-2011, 06:12 PM
Zephyr_66 Zephyr_66 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21
Default

I can confirm that U.S. residents can still purchase CloD from Justflight as of right now. The transaction went smoothly, the last page of the transaction contained the Activation Code, I entered it in Steam and am currently downloading the game.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-25-2011, 07:25 PM
badfinger badfinger is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 322
Default

I just ran through the process, and I wasn't allowed to continue after name, card number, email, etc.

binky9
__________________
Win10 64 bit
1T Hard Drive
ASUS P67 motherboard
Intel i7 3.4ghz Processor
GTX 780 Graphics Card OC
24GB Ram
Track IR5
50" LG HDMI LED 1920x1080 60hrz
MS FFB2 Stick
CH Pedals
Saitek Throttle/Prop/Mixture and Trim wheel
Thrustmaster MFDs

League City, TX
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Zephyr_66 Zephyr_66 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21
Default

I'm sorry to hear that binky9. Any error messages? My copy is currently downloading through Steam and is now at 48%
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-25-2011, 08:08 PM
badfinger badfinger is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 322
Default

No, it just wouldn't let me go any further. I tried buying something else, and that was also a no-go. So, it may be that they just don't like me. I sent an email to tech support, but it may take 2 days to get an answer.

Thanks,

binky9
__________________
Win10 64 bit
1T Hard Drive
ASUS P67 motherboard
Intel i7 3.4ghz Processor
GTX 780 Graphics Card OC
24GB Ram
Track IR5
50" LG HDMI LED 1920x1080 60hrz
MS FFB2 Stick
CH Pedals
Saitek Throttle/Prop/Mixture and Trim wheel
Thrustmaster MFDs

League City, TX
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Zephyr_66 Zephyr_66 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky9 View Post
No, it just wouldn't let me go any further. I tried buying something else, and that was also a no-go. So, it may be that they just don't like me. I sent an email to tech support, but it may take 2 days to get an answer.

Thanks,

binky9
I did notice when creating my account that my name and address had to exactly match the billing address of my credit card.
(Still currently downloading, at 68%)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-26-2011, 12:29 AM
SlipBall's Avatar
SlipBall SlipBall is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down Island, NY
Posts: 2,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr_66 View Post
I did notice when creating my account that my name and address had to exactly match the billing address of my credit card.
(Still currently downloading, at 68%)


Yep, be honest about your location. and agree to the terms...thats the ticket
__________________



GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.