Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-19-2011, 07:56 PM
lothar29 lothar29 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69iAF~Mike View Post
The first thing I did after installing the latest patch was this flight around London and general idiocy. It works, and works good (enough for me)!
I'm sorry to disappoint you, your video is very nice, but I think that you don't know what is fly fluid truth? It has stuttered and stoppages play in large quantities, so I reluctantly say that this Simulator needs a lot work even so that it works smooth...It is a shame but is the reality...I have a very powerful Pc, and sincerely well meets the highest requirements and do not work me correctly, and unlike other simulators and games work me perfectly with everything at the top...a shame...I hope to continue working hard to ensure that this happens to be fluid and stable without mumbling and run the antialiasing, because that order to make it a bit I have to put it in X 8crazy! luthier please continue working hard, I want to fly the Simulator to taste and...
  #2  
Old 05-19-2011, 08:03 PM
JG14_Jagr JG14_Jagr is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothar29 View Post
I'm sorry to disappoint you, your video is very nice, but I think that you don't know what is fly fluid truth? It has stuttered and stoppages play in large quantities, ..
You know of course is YOUTUBE pauses to buffer more VIDEO that it didn't appear that way in the game right????? You also notice that his view system is not TrackIR so its not going to look as seamless.. I saw no pauses in the portion of the video I watched.. only buffering from Youtube as the video loaded
__________________
MSI P67A-65D
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.2 Gig
8 Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600 RAM
XFX 6970 Video Card
Win7 64 Bit Home Ed
ATI 12.3 Driver Package
WD Caviar 7600 RPM HDD
ATI CCC at DEFAULT settings
  #3  
Old 05-19-2011, 08:17 PM
69iAF~Mike 69iAF~Mike is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothar29 View Post
I'm sorry to disappoint you, your video is very nice, but I think that you don't know what is fly fluid truth? It has stuttered and stoppages play in large quantities, so I reluctantly say that this Simulator needs a lot work even so that it works smooth...It is a shame but is the reality...I have a very powerful Pc, and sincerely well meets the highest requirements and do not work me correctly, and unlike other simulators and games work me perfectly with everything at the top...a shame...I hope to continue working hard to ensure that this happens to be fluid and stable without mumbling and run the antialiasing, because that order to make it a bit I have to put it in X 8crazy! luthier please continue working hard, I want to fly the Simulator to taste and...
True, it's not perfect. I never claimed it to be.
Notice my hardware (which is nowhere near yours I suppose), and notice the settings (and consider there's also video recording going on). Are you seriously expecting better performance? If so- there's your problem.
Right now nothing (apart from my skill) prevents me from sticking to my opponent's six, even with this huge city around us, and this is good enough.

Maybe I'm just lucky, maybe I spent a couple hours testing settings and reading advice on these forums, but I can fly in this simulator. Now all I need is the missing content and just need to wait patiently for that.

Last edited by 69iAF~Mike; 05-19-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.