![]() |
|
|||||||
| CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lol no worries mate. I couldn't have got my server going without your howto, so it did it's job. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have benefited. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeh thx indeed.
We keep getting this message appearing, any clue as to why. can`t use keys or values with a " Sometimes there are 10 rows of the same message, usually prior to the server stopping. Thx |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mate I replied to you about that error in post #7 in this thread!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sry, thx just read the link, i`ll ignore it.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|