Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:53 PM
ATAG_Doc ATAG_Doc is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: A brothel in the Mekong Delta
Posts: 1,546
Default

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news...th-game-remote hahaha people crack me up sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Gilly Gilly is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 30,000ft+
Posts: 996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timej31 View Post
http://www.baynews9.com/article/news...th-game-remote hahaha people crack me up sometimes.
In the same way people who post things in completely the wrong section crack me up...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-22-2011, 10:43 PM
MonstersHQ MonstersHQ is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Default MonstersHQ

Hi All...

Played online for a couple of weeks now and played alongside and against some of the people here so decided to join this forum whilst the PSN is down.
PSN: MonstersHQ
New Zealand (shortened to and pronounced: UnZund) so GMT+12.
Keen to play any realistic matches and soon going to progress to sim after recievinf some peer pressure.

Go the Gustavs!

Last edited by MonstersHQ; 04-22-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-23-2011, 12:30 PM
WildBoar44 WildBoar44 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kent. England . Battle of Britain Country
Posts: 252
Default

Hi MonstersHQ.....we have met before, must say if you have been online for only a few weeks in Realistic then i am impressed...

Tag me as a friend if you wish on PSN, same as here, and hope to see you soon when Mr Sony lets us all back in the playground !
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-23-2011, 06:58 PM
MonstersHQ MonstersHQ is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBoar44 View Post
Hi MonstersHQ.....we have met before, must say if you have been online for only a few weeks in Realistic then i am impressed...

Tag me as a friend if you wish on PSN, same as here, and hope to see you soon when Mr Sony lets us all back in the playground !
Cheers WildBoar.
Yes I`ve had more than a little paint taken off by you in my early sorties, well done.

I put it down to all the time I spent playing Ace of Aces on the 64...

Commodore 64

So you live in Kent, have you found where your house would be on the map?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-24-2011, 06:05 PM
WildBoar44 WildBoar44 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kent. England . Battle of Britain Country
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstersHQ View Post
Cheers WildBoar.
Yes I`ve had more than a little paint taken off by you in my early sorties, well done.

I put it down to all the time I spent playing Ace of Aces on the 64...

Commodore 64

So you live in Kent, have you found where your house would be on the map?
Hello MonstersHQ.....sadly my house is just off the map , in training Canterbury or online Kent I am just West of Maidstone, I can however fly down the old roads to where I work for 25mile or so, all the way to the outskirts of Canterbury, just fly north north east from Canterbury and its the reverse...the roads are pretty correct and the juction where my work is bang on....after a crap day at work, I saddle up the P47 with bombs and rockets and go there and blast it off the map !!! lol., trouble is, next day I drive there is still there ..Blaaa !


Hooray bugalugs !!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Disintegration7 Disintegration7 is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Coatesville, PA, United States
Posts: 2
Default hello hello

Hi All,

Just got this game about 3 weeks ago- loving it so far. Just about done the campaign on realistic (just started Battle of Berlin). Haven't ventured online yet, but might do so soon....


I play on the 360, GT is Disintegration7. Anyone can feel free to add me if you'd like. Favorite plane in the game so far is probably the Spitfire, though I've been getting better with the P51.

Hope to see some of you up there in the skies.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.