![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well I think me and Winny have to be named Rogue Squadron
"Lock S foils in attack position" |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will team up with WildBoar, if he needs a partener was on last night honing my skills, very dissapointed in people still refusing to get out their aircraft when it is clearly fecked and trying to gently belly it onto the water, really really lame imo.
my only handicap is times................. sunday afternoon/evening im really tied up be 7-8pm at the earliest (GMT) |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
alright Scotty I'll pencil u and wild boar in come on guys need some more
Confirmed teams 1 flying tigers AVG. 2 Mavrickandgoose. Walternowatny Pappy boyingtn. Trvrgunning5 3 rouge squadron. 4 Dkwookie Rattman Winny. Gillybadmutha 5 Scotty Wildboar Need a few more guys come on |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Last post got jumbled but you get the idea
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol Mav ignore the middle bit that was a rant pmsl
our team name - Galactic Empire..... providing Wild is ok with it. Wookie, you rebel scum!!! Last edited by scottyvt4; 04-18-2011 at 10:30 PM. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll team up with Hicks if he's willing to take on a noob. Unfortunately I'm only available late in the evening Atlantic Time.
StiC |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Alright we are up to 6 teams with
Shiki_con Hicks I would like to get a few more but if no one else is interested I guess we could go with 6 what do you all think |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lmao wow that's funny dk
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|