Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Wynthorpe Wynthorpe is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Default

AA Not working properly

Ive tried every setting off to 8X and 8X bring some AA but not what would be considered smooth, I can see a lot of shimmering in the distance and this can make picking out a target quite hard, Ive tried all the drivers below and also setting AA and AF in the Nvidia CP (which makes no difference) -

260.99
263.09
266.58
267.91
270.51

Specs -

Intel i7 950 @4.0Ghz
Pailt GTX460 (overclocked and standard clocks tried)
6Gb XMS3
Win 7 X64
  #2  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:43 AM
41Sqn_Stormcrow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Settings for individual planes over options/planes via the main screen (I haven't yet found another way to change plane settings than via this path) are not used in quick missions.

I have similar issues when in quick mission for choosing the load out.

I saved a particular loadout under a certain name "Angepasst" (=customized or adapted) and it sometimes shows for the particular plane in the quick mission setting screen. I select it without any effect on the load out.

Also saving the load out in a different name: it cannot be selected in the quick mission setting screen as it does not appear in the drop down list of the particular plane

Sometimes this plane only has "empty" load out shown in the drop down list.

I want to emphasize that I did take care that in quick mission it was the same plane as that for which I changed the load out (and paint scheme settings btw).

Also paint scheme settings don't have an impact on what is used during quick mission ...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.