Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Crossworlds Campaigns

Crossworlds Campaigns Questions, strategies, hints and other info about campaigns in KB: Crossworlds.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2011, 10:05 PM
ckdamascus ckdamascus is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default

The only thing that bothers me is that you used "The Destroyer"... I used that nickname too! Haha.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2011, 10:29 PM
bucazaurus's Avatar
bucazaurus bucazaurus is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 131
Default

Sorry for that

A fourth attempt it doesn't seems to be needed. 1060 is the magic number.
I don't get exp anymore. So it's official.
Max level in game , 1060 .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Third attempt.JPG (84.5 KB, 109 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Elwin Elwin is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,124
Default

How the heck so much?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-21-2011, 03:19 PM
ckdamascus ckdamascus is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
How the heck so much?
Those Griffins were King of the Griffins....

If I had to guess, he modified the .kfs or whatever files to give more XP.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-21-2011, 03:32 PM
bucazaurus's Avatar
bucazaurus bucazaurus is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
How the heck so much?
Learning skill level 1 ,was set to 999.999.999 % exp.

Last edited by bucazaurus; 01-21-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-31-2011, 12:27 PM
ckdamascus ckdamascus is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default

I replayed my Mage Summoner build, this time using Demonologists to help out.

I dropped red dragons from the mix and only used one to help me out. I couldn't get the Emerald Dragon because I didn't have enough leadership to carry all 50/50/50 guys in one shot.

Black Dragons, Rune Mages, Demonologists were the primary mix. Later on, I would throw in Black Knights to help me with Ktahu, Baal, and the first round of the Arena of Death. Very early game, I used Engineers as well.

Surprisingly, I was able to beat my old score and do it with zero losses.

Some highlights

- beat Hagni the first time around, so I can speed up travel later and get the treasure on Umkas
- used Archmage Skill to great success with the new 1.3.1 Rune Mages
- used Slow more effectively
- freed the Skull of Pain, achieving a much higher intellect rating
- Used Holy Anger level 3 (Mind Tree) for once... wow it is a great skill
- Killed Gremlion with Death Star
- Killed Baal with Black Hole (still used Black Knights for easier recovery though)
- 9 Days to win, down from 14!
- I avoided Ogres the first time around, but later on, my Dragon of Chaos was able to tank them.

I don't think the way I play, I could achieve 7 days. Mostly because my build requires me to go to Verona fairly early to get the Call Phoenix scroll, then go back to sweep everything. I can probably drop it to 8 days, but it seems like a lot of work.

I would have to not dilly dally as much while on Montero's Caves and possibly kill some enemies at lower levels as well.

It is a little strange beating Ktahu so early on though. In a weird way, it makes everything else seem so much easier in the second half of the game, which is somewhat fun.

I used mostly Summons. Occasionally, some battles I would do Summons + mega debuffs.

I mean, no real point in achieving a godly army if you can't really use it, right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Summoner-Fin1.JPG (322.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg Summoner-Fin2.JPG (334.6 KB, 141 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-31-2011, 03:23 PM
jake21 jake21 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 514
Default

Yea - but I want to know where the 93'rd quest came from

btw in my no loss games i was able to reach level 61 (though only 92 quests in each). The big problem is my days play tend to be around 18.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-01-2011, 11:58 AM
ckdamascus ckdamascus is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
Yea - but I want to know where the 93'rd quest came from

btw in my no loss games i was able to reach level 61 (though only 92 quests in each). The big problem is my days play tend to be around 18.
Yeah, I'm not sure either. It has to do with the order of how I do the quests, which seems to be related to the "quasi-speed" run since I have gotten 92 quests before, and 93 quests.

The speed run forces you to engage in certain battles a bit early, so you need a very "overpowered" strategy.

For me to hit higher level, I would need to keep all my "experience items" equipped. It isn't so much that I couldn't do it, I just don't want to do it.

I love having a lot of intellect or doing nearly maximum damage, etc. Not to mention, I also need to farm for Ancient Knowledge scrolls, which to me, is brain numbing since I would have to save/reload a lot.

Yeah, the second half of the game forces a lot of travel time and makes those last few days jump up like nuts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.