![]() |
|
|||||||
| Technical problems and solutions Armored Princess questions and solutions |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't find any pirates either on the first 4 islands, only sea dogs. This means I can't complete the 50 robbers,pirates,bowmen mission.
This might be game over for this save. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why should that little quest mean the end of your game?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
doing a 'Mage impossible no losses' campaign. I need that dragon lol
bloody stupid having loads of sea dogs and no pirates till you complete two missions WHICH I CAN'T due to army limits and low intellect at lvl 7 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
have you tried Debir underground?
I have played a game many times, and they always have been there. So i came to conclusion they always spawn down there in order for player to be able finish the mentioned quest. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
There are other options for no-loss besides relying on that green dragon. Repair droids, call colossus, royal thorns, kiting...
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I realize this is an old thread but I solved this problem using the Developer Mode described here:
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...mAetnA2YLYktQ\ If you cannot view the site: Right click on your KB shortcut and click properties. Add "-dev" without the quotes to the end to enable Developer Codes. Backup your save game in case you make a mistake. Once you load up your game pressing Ctrl+[Number row 1-0] will spawn units of a specific type. WARNING: This will replace any units you currently have even those in reserve so you must save your current troops (if you want to) in a castle garrison. Spawn units till you get what you need and you can use an empty garrison slot to save what you are looking for. This may be difficult if you don't have enough castles unlocked/visited. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well that is pretty funky, thanks for sharing!
Daniel. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|