![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I didn't checked the forum for some time. I will upload the mod again for people still interested in him . The spell (order magic) is a resurrection spell conversion to work with undead creatures. That means he can still resurrect living creatures.
The spell replace the Last Hero spell (All credits goes to BB Shockwave). Have fun with him if you still play the original version. Last edited by bucazaurus; 12-21-2010 at 01:43 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
what folder shall i put it under? i am using undead monster and i have download animate the dead but i am not sure where too put it?
Last edited by mighty_king; 11-06-2011 at 06:37 AM. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I put it in its own folder inside the mods directory called "Rise Dead". That works for me.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|