Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-28-2010, 05:21 PM
jack the jester jack the jester is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
Default

Ok, maybe I continue on this topic, because my issue also affiliates on Tower Of Mirrors

I personally have big difficulties to defeat Zilgadi. And I mean, really big difficulties. I am level 50 paladin already, and still doesn´t seem to work. My army at the moment is, with all the stacks at full of course (leadership is something over 28 000):

14 red dragons
11 black dragons
23 ancient ents
360 ancient bears
163 paladins/191 hunters (varies which one i´m using)

I barely won the lizardmen boss, with bit of different army though, but Zilgadi seems to be a really nasty one. Once I killed Zilgadi himself, but then I only had few ancient ents alive and his minions killed them. And it´s the only stone that i´m missing anymore..

Any good tips??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2010, 07:05 PM
clinek clinek is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 115
Default

bulk up on magic resistant items. Zigaldis does magic damage if you havnt noticed. Im sure you may have seen that his attack did very little damage to your black dragons. Get the degree from elon's magic academy that gives you 15-20% magic resistance for starters. Obviously your not going for a no loss fight so with enough magic resistance, you should be fine. A technique i like to use depending on how much magic resistance your items give is to use trolls. Since they heal themselves every round to full health, you will never lose one if done right even without ressurection them via time back or inquisitors. Thats it. Obviously, you would want to change your army altogether if you want to beat him with 0 losses but that is not the case. Stick to that strategy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.