![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, a lot of older games seem to be returning now - rumours of Glitch in the System have been around for awhile, more Time Splitters is on the way though I'd like to see Battle Engine Aquilla getting a revamp too!
Hopefully Sturmovik's sequel will also go all 3D too - though I hope the glasses will be big enough for old codgers like myself who already need to wear glasses to see with... |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see HAWKS 2 was announced too.
There were some great old school games in the show. Cream of the crop for me was the remake of Goldeneye. That would temp me to buy a Wii for. Great memories of that on the N64. One of the 4 games in my life I have spent months playing to death, others being BoP, Halo and Street Fighter 2 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
HAWKS 2 ...... (extended silence)
twisted metal looked awesome, So did dc online. Too may sequels this year though didn't see many original games |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|