![]() |
|
|||||||
| King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
That's really unfortunate if that is true, but I thought the wording was quite obvious toward the continuation of the KB franchise: "Difficulties can hardly stop dedicated fans the game, and after some time after additions we will see a lot of interesting modifications, and even new campaigns. On the question whether there is a chance to see a full third part or the such, should be considered King's Bounty Online, Ivan Magazinnikov replied evasively, but optimistic: "wait and see. The potential universe King's Bounty is huge, and it will be enough for many games. " Unless I'm interpreting that wrong, it seems pretty direct to me. I'd hate it to be a MMO though. Simple hosted skirmish games where you pick your army/item/skill/spell/companion/etc. lineup with a set amount of gold/leadership/crystals/runes/etc. would be simpler and much more superior, in my opinion. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't like MMOs either, and would love to see many non-MMO sequels to KB.
As for Crossworlds, it is getting more and more interesting with every new info about it. By the way, RYTEDR, where did you get those informations??? I looked at many sites and seen many things, but what you wrote was completely new to me. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Last post on the previous page, sir.
Anyway, whether it's an MMO or not, I am just thrilled to hear that KB is still going strong. The map editor is something I wanted since I HEARD about the game, and now that it's coming and looking very thorough and powerful I don't think I could ever be turned off now. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
About the map editor, will you people post your best creation on the forum?
Hope so! Really don't ahve a lot of time to myself (just became a dad) but I'm sure looking forward to try some of your maps. Considering the level of expertise and cleverness of the peopple on this forum I'm sure they will all be great. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
See, that's exactly what I'm hoping for.
I already have a couple plans, but I'm trying to keep myself from getting too carried away, as we have no idea what limitations the editor has. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
The screenshots are in english... does that mean that we won't have to wait 6 months before a english release ?!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
99% that both versions will be released simultaneously.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|