![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats not me either. I decided against going for all the weapon unlocks as they would be pointless to be honest and also time consuming. I jsu twent for everythnig else. So i have everything (achievements) except unlock all weapon loadouts. No interested in it haha.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ive only got the weapon unlock achievment left (only B-17 bombs, Il-2M ground targets, La7 ground targets and P-51D ground targets left). No boosting either except for ground targets.
Ive finished all but two single missions on Sim using 1 retry and i'm now working through the single missions using 0 retries and Limited F/A, some are very difficult and i'm sure some will be almost imposible with limited ammo. By the by, I unlocked the FW190F bombs pretty quickly and its a great plane for CTA games if you learn how to use it.
__________________
XBL GT: - Robotic Pope HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope Last edited by Robotic Pope; 06-09-2010 at 05:45 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow congrats I know how much work getting 100% was for the PS3 .
You poor unpatched Xbox flyers Hardcore Bravo Zulu |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
the most challenging weapon I would say was the 4 50lb +1 250lb bomb for the fw 190 f8. I had to fly many missions on arcade and realistic, sim wasnt popular when I got this weapon pack, until i finally got it.
As of the p51 2 1000kg bombs, I didnt camacazy I actually acheive it in the coas of Catania I believe the map its called. I just flew and landed my p51b n p51d close enough to a bunker were after a few minutes of nonstop fireburst I destroyed 3 bunkers, you only need to destroy one but actually I end up destroying 6 on the same game just to be safe (20 min game). Of course not easy as it sounds, most of the times people didn't care to blow up their own targest they just wanted to bomb my plane even if they bomb their own bunker, jajaja. And how did i knew this would work, well I assume that since I actually had beaten a b17 bomber to destroy bunkers in Dover with a bf109 g6 just by doing passbys of nonstop cannon fire, I just thought the same pincliple would apply to any plane with guns. not entirely true, I can destroy a bunker with a bf 109g6 with just one burst (untill reload) if i land infront of the bunker as oppose to 4-5 full reloads of a p51 d. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|