Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
loreangelicus loreangelicus is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jersey City, NJ USA
Posts: 370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSwan View Post
Hi,
Been busy, dam work takes away from important game playing.

Don't forget necro call scroll for a quest in umkas too.

Made it back to Monterro, after taking down K'TAHU down with 132 black knights. Man it is sooooo much easier now, on my final spin around the islands.
Day 6 currently, pretty sure I won't finish it by day 7.

Feel free to post anything on here too, lol. I imagine that, yes indeed, it would be an unbelieveably interesting thread with just me posting, but occasionally other peoples input is nice to make it appear as though the discussion is balanced.

I'm currently just spamming phantom mainly with emerald green dragons, the phantom giving me back the mana it cost to make them.

Also, I'm pointlessly casting fireballs on the ground where is no enemies to get that mage medal - 600 casts of fire arrow/fire ball. Do medals counts towards the score ?
Yup, same here, I have a scheduled project to start next week, so I don't know how much time I could spend playing.

I also made a stupid mistake:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=11137&page=4

It's not the first mistake I've made. I remember in KBTL I'm already in the dwarven mines, about to go to Ellinia, when someone mentioned to me that losses in the training battles counted as actual losses in the record. Being a no-loss attempt, I had to re-do that from the start.

As for your question, stuff like no-loss, the level of the medals, the level of the pet dragon, these don't affect the score, but are nice goals to target anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-12-2010, 05:59 AM
zhaozhilong zhaozhilong is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 31
Default

Don't mind if I sidetrack a bit....
I was worried earlier that I will not hit my fire mage medal as I need like was like 200 more at about level 25ish or something....

So I when I thought of getting Imp I can get a bonus. 2 fire balls charges, phantom and phantom

So easily hit 50 per battle with L3 high magic.

Unfortunately No.

Havent' found a reason for that though....

Anyone noticed it ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2010, 06:19 AM
DGDobrev DGDobrev is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bottrop, Germany, born Varna, Bulgaria.
Posts: 1,415
Default

That's probably because leveling the medal doesn't include unit abilities, only spells cast. In any case, Fire Mage is one of the hardest medals to raise, so don't worry too much about it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Metathron's Avatar
Metathron Metathron is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 851
Default

Nah, I wouldn't say it's especially hard, what with higher magic. That's 6 rounds times 2 fire spells + 4 more rounds = 16 casts per battle. You just have to stall the battles often, and that can get tedious.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Zechnophobe's Avatar
Zechnophobe Zechnophobe is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Nah, I wouldn't say it's especially hard, what with higher magic. That's 6 rounds times 2 fire spells + 4 more rounds = 16 casts per battle. You just have to stall the battles often, and that can get tedious.
Well, I think that's what he meant. All the 'cast a spell' medals just require you casting a lot of spells. But the Fire one requires a LOT more than the others. It is tedious and annoying to get.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Metathron's Avatar
Metathron Metathron is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 851
Default

Well, I kinda disagree. In my experience, the guardian angel one is rather tedious to get depending on the units you use of course; as for the fire mage medal, I usually raise a huge chunk of it just by casting spells "the natural way", i.e. not by artificially prolonging battles, since in my opinion spells like fire arrow and fireball are a mage's weapon of choice from the get go.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-14-2010, 02:59 AM
travelingoz travelingoz is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 245
Default

Guardian Medal is not too bad. Just Start in Debir with 3 Arcmages split. You can easily get 15~20 casts in per battle and have the medal by the time you finish Bolo!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.