![]() |
|
|||||||
| Technical problems and solutions Armored Princess questions and solutions |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got through after an hour. Seems like the server was down.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good. I'd have suggested a shadier approach since you'd already purchased the game.
Welcome aboard, make sure you share your thoughts about the game. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Haha, yeah that would be my last resort.
I love Kings Bounty, one of the best modern games I've played. So I guessing the same with Armoured Princess. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
KB modern?? not really, its much older than you think ;p
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know, I've been PC gaming from the 80s till now but didn't play the original Kings Bounty. I meant The Legend
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
KB: The Legend = 2008 KB: Armored Princess = 2009 Its 2010, so yes, i think KB is a modern game. Maybe not a game with ultimate graphics, but it is almost new. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
But first Kings Bounty was released In 1990 :p its 20 years already
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|