Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2010, 03:51 PM
WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 100
Default

In short I choose option 1.

Right at the beginning of my mage run the rage cost from upgrades quickly made almost everything unusable. I thought they must have made a mistake designing the game or why isn't my rage increasing with my pet levels automatically?

Upgrade junk skills like (imo) wall & lava to keep good skills within limit.
A few times I got stuck where all 3 options were something I would lose when upgraded, so I just chose the 1 of least importance.

I never upgrade the treasure searcher above 2nd level.

For offensive as mage I used Ball of Lightning almost exclusively. Till eventually got Dive then it was that depending on the enemy. Never bothered with any other attack skill.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2010, 01:41 PM
KrazyDocK KrazyDocK is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhYdOyOuThInKtHaThApPeNeD View Post
I never upgrade the treasure searcher above 2nd level.
I would suggest upgrading treasure searcher a few levels. One of the levels will decrease the rage cost eventually. For 8 rage, I can dig 3 chests (and 2 of those useless "altars"). To me, those chests are very valuable since they can provide runes, rare spells, or wanderer scrolls.

KD
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-14-2010, 02:09 PM
kiwi_atrax kiwi_atrax is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyDocK View Post
those useless "altars"
Wut? That black cross with poison skull and debuffs is worth every bit of rage spent on it. Poison DoT seems awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-14-2010, 07:46 PM
N3MES1S N3MES1S is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 241
Default

One thing u dont have in mind is that as a mage, your rage is lower by far than if u play with paladin or warrior. If u want to have high rage ammount using a mage, the only way is using items. But as a mage, u will not be interested in rage items, u will be interested on intellect items. And like the other guy said, as a mage u should be interested on pet skills that fix with your class. And dont forget, in the last level of the pet skill, the rage ammount required is lowered, so u dont need to have, for example 70 rage.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.