![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Played mine today but a couple of observations.
1. A prescribed Respawn time for all future rounds. My competitor and I agreed on 5 seconds so players could get into action relatively quickly but might be an idea to have an agreed respawn time. 5, 10 , 15 20...? I'm happy with 5....what say ye? 2. Draw. If a draw is the outcome will this be resolved by another full match or a 'golden Kill' (e.i. first player to crash or die on an immediate subsequent match loses round)....might not happen but there is a chance. Last edited by SEE; 01-31-2010 at 03:51 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
And as for changing the rules, unfortunately they aren't really changeable because it would put already played matches at a disadvantage. I will however incorporate the draw rule. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are we keeping a record of what planes are being used? Would be intresting to know.
__________________
XBL GT: - Robotic Pope HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yep, would be interesting to see the a/c used. I did submit the details just in case they would be needed.
Respawn time. I think Quarter finals and onwards should have a set period for obvious reasons. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I smell a fallacy pope -_-
Not so infallible now huh? |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|