![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I actually think P47's and Stukas are much harder to kill than B17s.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
B17 is a piece of cake to bring down once you work your up n under out. Blind spots at 12 and 6 so take advantage.
The one I have major problems with is the IL10. Get someone in that who knows what they are doing and its a real effort to bring down. We had one guy in a team battle last week in one and he got 20 kills with his rear guns. He just kept it at full throttle and gunned down everyone who tried to catch up with him. I was in a spit and found it damn near impossible to get a belly shot on him |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Afternoon DK! Add another to that list of aces I was mentioning!
If you get any of these 3 your pretty much dead, run fast and saty very low and you may have a slim chance! Best advice is run and hide!!!! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey gilly good to see you on here mate.
You and branko the only b17 pilots I don't like going near! Real masters in them |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Don't shoot down devilis in his B17 unless you want a verbal tirade. Gilly will vouch for that.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Haha! Bark worse than his bite! Doesn't help when we keep winding him up! Has become a bit of a laughing point when he starts, always ends with him challenging his agressor to a game of fight night!!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
i can vouch for the "aces mentioned above"... been shot down quite a few times by them
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Funny thing is dk, branko didn't know you could switch to manual gunner view until I told her a couple of weeks ago!! Came as a bit of a revelation I think!!!
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ha ha, no way! Branko cracks me up. Keeps sending humerous messages before the game like "don't hurt the lady".
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah I've had that one. Quite comical how she throws the B17 around in CTA!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|