Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-18-2010, 11:26 AM
olife olife is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: france
Posts: 972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemeyer78 View Post
Hi, Aces..

I'm new in the forum .. I love IL2 Sturmovik, but I installed the adsl a week ago and I started to play online games only Saturday ...

Unfortunately I found that the server IL2 BoP, especially in "Realistic" and "Sim" mode are very empty .. But on Saturday afternoon, with much pleasure I have met several aces.
I'm not used to precipitate so quickly .. but were 5 hours of real stunts and pure fun.
I hope to meet you online soon ..
welcome and good hunting
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Spitfire23 Spitfire23 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Stafford (UK)
Posts: 791
Default

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay You're going to love it here
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.