Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Vulcan607 Vulcan607 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Angels 6
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC Subaru View Post
Please, this thread is for positive solutions to acquiring the XBOX patch, not to create a debate.
If you want to start a debate on the use of force, please create another thread.
Considering this Forum is based on a WAR game it could be a very interesting.

Thank you.
Possitive discussion based on the idea of destroying a company's reputation?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:17 PM
PantherAttack2 PantherAttack2 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan607 View Post
Possitive discussion based on the idea of destroying a company's reputation?
As far as I know, yes. That's the whole point. Why does the PS3 get the patch but not the Xbox360? Since people have been asking nicely and no responses have been given by 505 why should they're reputation as publishers be good?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:30 PM
imnotgeoff imnotgeoff is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 215
Default

can you put the link to the MS forum plse,everyone should sign it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM
PantherAttack2 PantherAttack2 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotgeoff View Post
can you put the link to the MS forum plse,everyone should sign it
Yeah, good idea. Link please.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:45 PM
SEE SEE is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,678
Default

I will probably get a bit of flack for some of the content (fair enough) as it is rather harsh and not well scripted but too late ....cannot edit it but here is the link.......someone is asking for details of the patch.....can someone answer that.

http://forums.xbox.com/30826597/showpost.aspx
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-2010, 08:01 PM
jkerr419 jkerr419 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 35
Default

I like where this is heading. I know it won't put them out of bussiness but at least we can put them in the spot light. Another route we may wish to pursue is posting on Consumer Complaint websites/blogs. Anything we can do to get the spot light on them. There are a bunch of them out there. I'd even hit up rip-off-report.com. I think the more negative press we can get going the better.

The trick is going to be keeping it professional. We do not want to sound like nagging 12 year olds or to come of as brutes. We need clean language and a defined purpose. (we want everyone that is posting to use the same message points)

Of course I'm just tossing this out there but I think the best way to proceed would be to draft a clear message, defining what we want and why the current state of the game is not acceptable. Making reference to price points and that we have paid for a full game and only received half. Point out the patch debacle and how PS3 got it. Finally close out with a statement defining what resolution we want.

Just my thoughts....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Vulcan607 Vulcan607 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Angels 6
Posts: 470
Default

it appear from that forum that this is common practice
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-15-2010, 02:29 PM
IiI GUNNY IiI IiI GUNNY IiI is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 86
Default Well if I would have said it.

Well if I would have said it.There would be post saying I needed mental help.I will say this sound like something that needs to be done.Of course the op really does not need me to say anything that"gunny said it and hes just a nutty redneck "thing .Ok, now grade my grammar its expected.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-15-2010, 02:50 PM
FOZ_1983 FOZ_1983 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 1,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IiI GUNNY IiI View Post
Well if I would have said it.There would be post saying I needed mental help.I will say this sound like something that needs to be done.Of course the op really does not need me to say anything that"gunny said it and hes just a nutty redneck "thing .Ok, now grade my grammar its expected.
Can you hear me playing a sad song on my violin just for you?

Change the record mate, its getting boring. Its a team effort from all of us, PS3 and 360 players to want this sorted. Get involved, become part of it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-15-2010, 03:05 PM
phlux phlux is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IiI GUNNY IiI View Post
Well if I would have said it.There would be post saying I needed mental help.I will say this sound like something that needs to be done.Of course the op really does not need me to say anything that"gunny said it and hes just a nutty redneck "thing .Ok, now grade my grammar its expected.
No, if you would have said it.....itwouldhavelooked liekTHIS andyouWould havebeen rantn&ravnwith incoherentstuffand antagonizingpeopleuntil theyflameyouSoyoucould complainyetagainthat EVeryOne picksonyou.

Man, if you could just settle down and learn how to communicate in a little more civil way you wouldn't get blasted on so much. It really doesn't have anything to do with your grammar, or typing skills. English could have not been your native language for all we knew. It's how you come across in your arguments. Instead of "this iscrap I'mselling thisgaem&gaijin r liars!1! if youdon't agree u r a asskissr" you could have said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling a little abandoned by this whole deal. What say you?" See the difference?

Anyhow, I know you're just going to get mad at me so whatever. Go ahead and leave for the 4th time, besides every thread you post in gets locked anyway. If you keep posting with your current attitude there won't been any open discussions left on this forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.