![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
It depends on the host, but yeah - in my experience 8 players is a good ballpark for most hosts. Some rare people can handle 10 or 12 players, but I don't think I've ever seen a 16 player game go smoothly.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow. That's cool to know. I never saw it either.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I never knew that either. Ive always had mine limited to 10 players, I guess that gives the same amount as the full 16. I will probably drop down to 8 max now when Ive only got a small room going. Thanks Condorz for finding this
__________________
XBL GT: - Robotic Pope HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|