![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
| View Poll Results: How would You like Teams to be Organized? | |||
| VAS Squadron vs Everyone Else |
|
12 | 36.36% |
| VAS & Penor Flight vs Everyone Else |
|
2 | 6.06% |
| Fresh, Random Teams (both equal in player skills, and numbers) |
|
19 | 57.58% |
| Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Kozzmo, if team USSR squadrons are not ready by January 8 (Friday) please assign squadrons yourself. If I do not receive the ready squadrons by this day, I will use the squadrons that I listed earlier. Last edited by edal86; 01-05-2010 at 07:41 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see you changed the group name from "squadron" to "flight group," which is good since squadrons are at least 8 planes. 4 can be a flight. But a flight group is bigger
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
good lets keep them as Flight when they are named then.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
pans1t has told me he definitely can't play before march, so we're short a player.
We'll have the flights ready, don't worry. Some of us are more enthusiastic about it than others. Some of us are posting on other threads today but completely ignoring this one. I'll get them to pay attention, but if necessary, those that pay attention will choose for themselves, and those that don't, I'll choose for them. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
good luck to all. ** About the one man short, he will still be on your team. There are players in the UK team who I have not heard from either. However, I contact a member of the Rogue squadron, he is interested in joining, so if you like, you can take him. I have not heard from dkwookie though, and I have sent him plenty of messages. We will figure it out, dont worry. * another thing you could do is to recruit someone new. What ever happened to maninovka? Recruit someone for the USSR team if you like. All other new players will be drafted. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
i will ask tommykocher.
btw... limited ammo on/off ? |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
All matches will be limited ammo/limited fuel
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|