![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you want, when I get home, I'll list all unlocks I have (that yielded the trophy) so you can check against that list? It could be that the padlocks in the hangar are glitched...
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
That'd be really helpful thanks. I'll do another look over and use each weapon, but any help would be the world at the moment...
To mods, devs or anyone, are you experiencing the repeating 2x 100kg bomb, 4x rs-82 rocket loadout for the IL-10 as am I? Last edited by Catscan 93; 01-05-2010 at 07:35 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Catscan, I have the same exact problem. I have been playing this game post patch. Any updates?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|