![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
Make sure the gamepad is set as controller 2 as this can cause problems. Go to Options>controls>layouts Select custom (PC) layout Then go back to the layout / custom layout screen and see if you can configure any of the buttons/movements. Might help.. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I too have had this problem, I found the best option was as follows,
Dont connect stick at first. Start PS3, assign game pad to controller 2 Start game goto options, controls, layouts, pc stick Connect joystick Hold ps3 button and turn off controller 2 now using joystick, goto custom layouts and assign buttons.....however this does take trial and error to work out which buttons on the joystick relate to the triangle button so you can make the changes Or thats how I think. I did it.... this is from memory |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry to be so dense but I'm @ work and can't see the screens. Where do you designate the gamepad as contoller 2. This is way to complicated. From posts months ago when I bought the game I thought it would be simply plug and play. If I don't figure this out I may just have to X-Mas myself some TM Hotas but I'd like to be able to check my six.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Read my thread. My Thrustmaster Hotas impressions.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just read it before I checked back here. Good review. I got the CH gear aswell. I use that on the PC for Falcon and FSX. Where did you find the TM Hotas for $30?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you hold the PS button down in the middle of the controller, you will get an XMB menu with quit game and controller settings (I think it has some other options too). If you go to controller settings you can then reassign the controller from 1 to 2 or whatever you want (1 to 7 I think it is).
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got it at amazon. $14 to ship it. $44 total. They only had one left at the time, 2 weeks ago.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|