![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well I think I will be out of team battles for a while after the incident with Olife last night. That was pretty mad match and wasnt much fun head on attacking for 20 minutes.
I will play Strike and leave the TB skies clear |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL I do that to - I don't care about target fixation. I'm usually out for blood at this point because he's shot me down loads. Plus, it benefits our team if I can get him because they're making less points.
Quote:
I've been in a sim game, 2v2 where it was him in that and someone else in a P51. I was in an FW (I forget the model)... I was chasing the P51 at full speed - both are fast planes. We flew by the 153 and I thought I should be ok being that much faster, but no... After a good while of flying directly away from him he still managed to fireball me. So he's either an incredibly good shot at range, or the 153 is a lot faster than it should be. I was gonna rant in the thread about that plane being cheap, but couldn't be bothered. It is still just as cheap in sim as it is in realistic. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
INFINITESTATES :Let me guess - he was in the I-bloody-153?
NO GUY I USED A HURRICANNE AND OTHERS GUYS IN SIM,REALISTIC AND ARCADE CAN TELL U IT :I USED A HURRI OR SPIT NOW AND SOMETIMES AN I 153 Last edited by olife; 12-16-2009 at 03:52 PM. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
having a tantrum on forums over a match type (which i have played you in as well; head to head charge fight) is pointless and all your statements about leaderboard position are a little hipocritical.
In my head to head with you, i also found incredibly BORING; which is the issue here. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
going direcly at ur opponent puts u in a bad spot, so if ur opponent does this, there are many ways u can turn the situation around to ur advantage: I dont want to b a b*tch about it but complaining on the other guy's tactic wont do u any good... just use it as practice to learn how to turn the tables. And about the biplanes: if u def dont want to play agianst them: simply msg the guy who chooses one while in the game lobby... u'd b surprised what a polite request can do cheers guys... keep it clean up there |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok calm down fellas, Olife was in Hurricane not 153. I didnt say I was sore about the match, just that it wasnt much fun.
It was pure carnage, tit for tat killing, crashing and wreckage everywhere. I was a bit embaressed at one point wondering what the other players must think we were up to with all those crash and kill messages flashing all over. I dont think two experienced pilots should end up with that kind of nonsence and if I came into a match as a new player to that I would wonder what I walked into. so next time we lock horns lets try some aerobatics I did give you a wing waggle a couple of times to indicate I had had enough....but guess the rocket smoke obscured that Edit: I am as guilty as Olife for it, hence self banishment to Strike to punish some B17s for a while Last edited by dkwookie; 12-16-2009 at 04:35 PM. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|