![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
edal u going to do another one of these because now the patch is out i can kick ass
btw everyone remember i quit this before the patch was out |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I know that you left the tournament prior to the patch but you still left. Tell you what, If a majority of the UK group agree to let you back in and if irrelevant24 is willing to play one more time against a Uk group participant for an indirect qualification then I will be happy to allow you back in. So, I leave the decision to the participants |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im very sorry guys, did not notice that subarugaz and miatar was the last UK match, the slots are all complete now, only 1 indirect spot left (dubbinenglish, hrok81, or reaper1526 can take this spot only).
I appreciate your good sportsmanship. My mistake sorry haitch40, but now that the eliminatory stage is ready to go I dont want to elongated more. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
For instance, If there are matches this week, the only time I could play would be between 9 and 11pm tomorrow night, and next week isn't looking much better. If I decide to drop out, would Haitch40 be able to take my slot? |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|