![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Go for the official sony one, believe me its the best you can buy. 8 hours talk time, comfortable and clear. Ive tried the jabra's, gioteks, and a logitech one but the sony one wins hands down....which ever you go for make sure its not the giotek, too much static on these i had to return mine it was that bad ! Trust me go with sony
http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...t/Product.html |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah I second that, if you are after just chat then the Sony one is best bet. I got mine cheap from Argos with Socom, worked out cheaper with the game than getting the headset seperately. One thing I do like is the charging station that comes with it. I always forget to charge headsets but that charge station makes it v easy to charge
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok its just i want to chat to people rather than hearing a quiet convo through speakers not being able to talk back and having to turn my fave music off to hear it (which of course is the bop sound track im a purist) looks like soney one it is
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I have 360, and that post kind of freakes me out. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
why its just the game chat not private or anything
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
how about a set of turtlebeach earforce.
http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...t/Product.html i have one of the 360 sets and its great. mic and game volume on different switces, excellent sound quality |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
It may just be me, but I think when in private chat/play on 360 you cannot hear anybody else. And I don't know what you meant about the music.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
the music i mean their both trying to come out the same speaker and music takes priority |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|