Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Shadowcorp Shadowcorp is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SOMEWHERE
Posts: 286
Default

even if you can't get a full team together RC i will be able to get you a few pilots to fill out your squadron
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2009, 11:15 AM
dkwookie dkwookie is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Yavin IV
Posts: 978
Default

Shadow, any news on dates for this? You mentioned over Christmas a while back.
Do we have rules in stone, no rockets, 153, bombers etc?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Shadowcorp Shadowcorp is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SOMEWHERE
Posts: 286
Default looks like the new year

Due to a lack of some teams organisation. i have guys telling me they can get four man squads but not telling me who they are fielding.

The 153 and i16 ban has been lifted and rockets can not be used.
because of the eight man nature of the battles head to head charge scenarios are unlikley.

Last edited by Shadowcorp; 12-17-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-17-2009, 11:34 AM
dkwookie dkwookie is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Yavin IV
Posts: 978
Default

Thats a downer

half my team have defected to sim mode. I dont know what has gotten into them
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 PM
InfiniteStates InfiniteStates is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcorp View Post
the 153 ban has been lifted and rockets can be used. No i 16 however.
LOL errr....? How is the I-16 worse then the I-153?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
half my team have defected to sim mode. I dont know what has gotten into them
Sense [Joke - each to their own]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Shadowcorp Shadowcorp is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SOMEWHERE
Posts: 286
Default Sigh

I'm still going to run this tournament, but no longer through these forums as they are frequented more by sim players than arcade players, no sim pilot has been brave enough to volunteer.
So i'll leave the sim clique alone and organise this event by other means. If you want to volunteer a team contact me through my psn (shadowcorp) all players are welcome and equal.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-17-2009, 02:08 PM
dkwookie dkwookie is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Yavin IV
Posts: 978
Default

Thats very true. I can count the number of arcade players in these forums on one hand. Which is cool except arcade mode seems to get viewed as some dumb mode.

Threads like "getting out of the arcade mindset" and such dont really do much to help out. I have kept quiet on this but winny put a post in a while ago asking why everyone looks down on the arcade mode and players. I have played a few sim games and its cool but I prefer arcade as its fast and brutal and goes better with my music when I play.

Anyway I will be in touch on PSN to organise it. We can always have some ad hoc team battles over Christmas
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.