![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's possible, but the main issue is the throttle. You're stuck using the LB/RB on the face for throttle, and it isn't responsive enough. With a loaded down A-10 you can run out of runway before you get off the ground. Not very good in a pinch when you need fast throttle control in flight either.The rudder is reversed, but that can be dealt with. The throttle...not so much. The rest is ok.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Due to being very disappointed with the BOP patch (screen tearing still present & the only button not working in custom mapping is the only one that was needed in SIM; zoom), & also due to these utterly fantastic vids that can be found on this thread, I've really gotten the Over G bug once again.
It truly is a wonderful achievement on console & is the one reason I'd never let the 360 go. If only the critics & reviewers hadn't killed this games' future in its infancy, we could've enjoyed addons, updates (not that much was broken apart from the need for flightstick support) & a sequel for sure!!!! Edit: I'm not dissing the BOP patch in general, I'm just saying as a primarily non multiplayer gamer, to me, the improvements include black & redouts & the odd heavy breathing. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone know of anny good flight sims on PS3? Preferably jets. Thanks.
__________________
![]() V.A.S. Echo Flight : Flight Lead PSN's: P-51D5 and Reaper1526 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't, I look for news every now and then. If one comes up you'll see me trotting off to pick up a PS3.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't think they exist at all.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hawks maybe i played it and it was kinda simish
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
What was the sim part, the super-manouvring or the target guiding?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I mean something like Over G or Energy Air force
__________________
![]() V.A.S. Echo Flight : Flight Lead PSN's: P-51D5 and Reaper1526 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
The flying was simish but the whole missile thing was a lot like ace combat and you spend a good part of the game in a like far out 3rd person view. Over all i didn't like the game but its more sim then ace combat i guess. IMo just stick with BOP its the best sim flight game out there atm for console
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|